To download this software application or support file, click on the download button to
begin the operation. Depending on the browser you're using, you'll be given a choice of
saving the software application to disk or possible installing it directly from our
server. If you choose to save it to disk, make note of the directory it will be saved in
or expressly set the directory location. Some browsers have obscure "default" directory
If your browser won't let you download by clicking on the download button (or you
run into other problems using this download method), you can access our download site
using anonymous ftp:
- Launch your FTP client and connect to ftp.elemental-logic.com.
- When prompted for a username, type in "anonymous".
- When prompted for a password, type in your email address.
- Using a combination of cd (change directory) and ls (directory listing), locate the
software application or support file you're interested in.
- Type "bin" to set binary mode for software applications and support files like plug-ins,
or type "ascii" to set text mode for text files.
- Type "get filename" to retrieve the file.
- When the download is complete, type "quit" to disconnect the FTP session.
This software application is distributed as a Windows self-extracting installation.
The application, all support files, documentation, and installation utility are all
bundled together in a single executable. After you've downloaded and executed this file,
the installation program will automatically extract itself (and the bundled application)
into a temporary directory and then begin the actual installation process.
Before installing an application in the Statbot® family, it's a good idea to copy or
download the log files to your system or locate them on the network. During the
installation process, the Statbot installer can automatically scan your system for log
files or locate them across a network.